Complaint Review: Alyon Technologies - Seacaucus New Jersey

• Reported By: Hickory North Carolina
  • Alyon Technologies
    One Harmon Plaza 2nd Floor
    Seacaucus, New Jersey

Alyon Technologies ripoff- fraudulant billing! how come the state of New Jersey still allows this to go on! Seacaucus New Jersey

I have been constantly harassed and billed by Alyon Tech. for charges that no one in my home made to an Adult Website.

I tried to call the # listed above but got either a recording or a very rude and beligerent person who said that I had to pay or it would go to collections. The original bill was for $85.00. Now it is in collections for $110.26. When I spoke with the collections agency, First Credit of America (1-866-505-8249) they refused to provide me with an account #, specific web address that I was being billed for, address or phone # for Alynon or any other info except the date of the charges. (Feb. 27, 2003)

They said that I had no legal recourse in order to dispute the billing and that they would continue to call me once a day until I paid the bogus charges. I know this to be wrong as I have been involved in collections for many years. This company has to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Thank-You for your time and for being a helpline for those that are ripped off by unscrupulous companies.

Stephanie
Hickory, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2005 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/seacaucus-new-jersey-08100/alyon-technologies-ripoff-fraudulant-billing-how-come-the-state-of-new-jersey-still-allo-137199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content