Complaint Review: america star books - Nationwide

• america star books

Nationwide
    USA

america star books/ RacheL broke my contract FREDERICK MD Nationwide

America Star Books published two books for me. The first one was reaching the end of my contract. The second book was a two part story. When I  submitted the part two of the story, this company deleted my other two books and refused to publish part two. although i had approximately  five years left on that contract. During this 7 years I had advertised my books with numerous agencies, yet when anyone went to this company's internet site to order my books. they typed in the  title of the book and the authors  name on the search line, the message came up. ---0 results found-- i tried to order copies and got the same message. i called one of the employees and asked her to find my books and she placed my order for me. Had I known they would refuse to publish part two of my book, i never would have had part one published. I am very disappointed with this company. The reason they gave for terminating my account was, because I had not sold enough books. Well how could I when they gave everyone that tried to order my books, a message: -0 results found. How embarrassing for me. BEWARE OF AMERICA STAR BOOKS.  I was warned about this company but it took them 7 years to show me  their true colors. TODAYS DATE  02- 27-17

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/america-star-books/nationwide/america-star-books-rachel-broke-my-contract-frederick-md-nationwide-1358752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content