Complaint Review: American Car Center - Huntsville AL

3777 University Drive NW
    Huntsville, AL
    United States

American Car Center They Lie to get you into a car Huntsville AL

*Consumer Comment: What is "it”?

Bought the vehicle in November 2017) in June, 2018 Gas tank door would not open (from button or latch in trunk), Called Mike Strawn in the warranty dept to get fixed, He said it isnt covered under warranty. When I bought the vehicle, it states "Bumper to Bumper Warranty" for 36 months or 36,000 miles (which is hasnt been either) So now I will be seeking legal actions for selling me a vehicle under false pretense.. BEWARE , they will sell you a vehicle and not stand by the warranty!!!

ALSO, Make sure you keep track of your payments. I just noticed that they have been taking an extra $30 for insurance. (saying I did not have full coverage) I have had full coverage since I have had the vehicle. Then when I said they can take the $90 that i paid overage, and apply it to the current payment, went on to tell me that is not how it works and promptly hung up on me. I do not understand how these people are in business. O Wait, they lie to people to get them into a vehicle and then breach their contract. Pretty sad I have to have a lawyer get in touch with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2018 07:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/american-car-center/huntsville-al-35816/american-car-center-they-lie-to-get-you-into-a-car-huntsville-al-1460217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What is "it”?

AUTHOR: coast - (United States)

“When I bought the vehicle, it states ‘Bumper to Bumper Warranty’ for 36 months or 36,000 miles”

Specifically, what is "it" in that statement? Are you referring to a documented warranty that you received from the seller or are you referring to the manufacturer’s warranty? American Car Center appears to be a used car dealer. What year, make and model vehicle did you purchase? Are you the first owner of this vehicle?