Complaint Review: Avanti Skin Renewal

• Updated: Mon, September 11, 2017
  • Reported By: frankieV2 — Chicago Illinois USA
  • Avanti Skin Renewal

Avanti Skin Renewal The claim of "FREE" was a deception Chicago Illinois

I recieved an email notice to receive a "Free Bottle" of the Avanti Skin renewal by just paying the S&H.  Got the box but never opened it.  Today I got two emails stating that both my products are on the way at the cost of nearly $100 for each.  I called to say that I didn't order or authorize these purchased as I only wanted the Free sample that was promoted.

When I tried to cancel the order they said I had authorized it as there was an indication in the 'fine print' that once I get this free order I automatically authorize the renewing purchase of this expensive product.  They wouldn't cancel it or allow me to return it, even unopened, as it would be contaminated.  She kept repeating that I had authorized the payment because this was a 14 day trial.

I completely understand the difference between the concept of trial order and getting something that is advertised as free.  I asked to get the headquarters address to write them about this basic scam but she would not offer any names or addresses.  Their website still says - free bottle - at the top.

I don't believe that you can say that something is free and then slip in the fine print that you're actually signing up for a automatically refilled order if you don't cancel in 14 days.  Bait and switch.  These people are totally unethical.  I am sure that the Shark Tank mentor (which is supposedly how they got their big push) don't teach people to rip-off customers in this manner.  Probably not where they learned these tactics (but if they did - shame on Shark Tank).

There seem to be a number of other similar complaints.  This is a total crooked rip off operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2017 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content