Complaint Review: Avila - Denver Colorado

• Avila
    11661 East 45th Avenue Suite C
    Denver, Colorado
    United States

Avila DGTLSKN*BUYALUSER 8666224495 CO 85500398052900018177438 Merchant category:Direct Marketing - Continuity/Subscription Merchants Merchant category code:5968 Merchant name:get more information about merchant name changeDGTLSKN*BUYALUSER Description: BCWLLUE*TRYLESVIL 8666121308 CO General Merchandise Fulfillment Center, 11661 East 46th Avenue Suite C Denver, Colorado 80239

Contacted me by phone after I ended my session when they asked for my CC info for product sample that I had supposedly won for free. Two days later they contacted me by phone and stated that I had to pay for shipping and handling which was for 4.95 and 5.95. Which I paid. 2 weeks later that hit my account for $185.00. Called my bank to dispute charges who in turn gave me the company's contact # to see if they would reverse the charges. The individual named Micheal answered the phone  started off with basically saying they had all they need to prove that thier actions were valid and if I filed a claim with my bank I would lose then he offered me 30% of the monies they had taken I went through the roof then he offered me 50% That's when I said I would make sure I would enlighten every consumer in whatever way I can that they were a scam Then he said I would be reimbursed 100% in 10 to 15 days. and gave me a confirmation # and just hung up without an apology or nothing. I instantly called my bank back and started my dispute process.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2018 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/avila/denver-colorado-80239/avila-dgtlsknbuyaluser-8666224495-co-85500398052900018177438-merchant-categorydirect-mar-1433296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content