X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bank Of America - Springfield Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Springfield Oregon
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Bank Of America Pioneer Parkway & Q St. Springfield, Oregon U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Bank of America is a fraudulent company and should be put out of business. They told me one day that I was overdrawn on my account but I knew it was a lie because I never allowed my checking account to be overdrawn. They said they were charging me OD fees. Three months before, I had purchased an item on the phone using my debit card. It cost about $138.00. They said I didn't have enough in my account to cover it, which was a lie. I thought it strange that they were contacting me 3 months after the fact. They said they would waive the OD fees and were crediting my account $138.00 which I owed them (HUH?).

Later when I disputed it, they said if I didn't pay it they were going to charge me the OD fees again in addition to the $138.00. The OD fees were $100.00. Total is $238.00. They said if I didn't pay they would put it on my credit report. Of course, I closed my account. BEWARE of Bank Of America. It makes me sick to know that they are going to be bailed out with our tax money.

Dd
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/bank-of-america/springfield-oregon-97477/bank-of-america-is-a-fraudulent-company-and-should-be-put-out-of-business-they-told-me-th-450675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dd, Did you......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, July 06, 2011

ever get a chance to watch all of those documentaries on the web?

Have a nice day.

***MORTGAGE ALERT: Don't forget to type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

Dd, DON'T TRUST ANY CEO, OR ANYONE IN ANY POSITION OF POWER BECAUSE...

POSTED: Saturday, June 06, 2009

IT SEEMS CLEAR THAT CORRUPTION, ALONG WITH LYING, ARE CRUCIAL INGREDIENTS IN KEEPING OUR ECONOMY & OUR GOVERNMENT GOING, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

You can 'Google' this- 9-11 PRESS FOR TRUTH, and watch that documentary. There's a segment where Condoleezza Rice was testifying, and she wouldn't directly answer the question that was asked to her, correct?

You can 'Google' this- YOUTUBE CONDOLEEZZA RICE LIAR, and watch that 'Youtube' video also.

Remember, without LIES, DECEPTION, CORRUPTION, FRAUD, GREED, TRICKERY, MANIPULATION, & the CONSTANT PURSUIT TO FINANCIALLY INJURE THE INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, the U.S. ECONOMY, & the GOVERNMENT WOULD BASICALLY COME TO A SCREECHING HALT, wouldn't you NOW agree?

Everyone needs to remember that without TAX REVENUE flowing in from all these corporations like Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, GM, AIG, Chrysler......... the U.S. government would basically go OUT OF BUSINESS, right?

Perhaps THIS is the reason that the government is doing all it can to save these failing corporations, huh? If these corporations fail, so fails the U.S. government, wouldn't you agree?

P.S. Make sure to 'Google' all the following & watch them on the web!

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

THE OBAMA DECEPTION

INSIDE THE MELTDOWN

DID SPECULATION FUEL OIL PRICE SWINGS

CHINA INVESTMENT AN OPEN BOOK

BUSH'S WAR

Thank you.

I'm Karl, and I approve this Update!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

#3 Consumer Suggestion

If you don't file with the OCC, which is the Office of Comptroller of Currency then nothing will be done!!

AUTHOR: K. J. Sams - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Springfield, OR

If you did not file with the OCC, which is the office of Comptroller of Currency, then nothing will even get started. The OCC is the Office of Comptroller of Currency, it is their job to supervise banks and to take complaints, investigate the complaints, and to get Bank of America and yourself to come up with a resolution.

I know what you are thinking....right like someone is going to do something about a mult-billion dollar bank that has it's CEO Ken Lewis lying straight to the Finacial and Services committee's face, when Senator Waters asked..."Do you have a policy, where you will not help home owners with their late mortgage payments, until they are at least 90 days late". I have practiced in several capcities in the Credit, Finance, Mortgage, and Real Estate Industries and anyone practicing in these industries knows that the statement that Ken Lewis made on world wide television to a Senator Waters, in front of the Finance and Services Banking committee for the United States of America was a BOLD FACE LIE!!!

However, with that said so you know I understand, unless you file the complaints with the OCC, the complaints will not stack up. If complaints are not filed, then they don't stack up and it does not cause or generate any concern on the part of the regulating authority, which in this case is the OCC. So please go to the Office of Comptroller of Currency website and fill out their online complaint form.

I created a company about two years ago called kc3 and I created a website for people to hire me to help them with just these types of issues. My website is www.kc3.biz. I have my own complaint with Bank of America, with identity fraud issues, where they opened a fraud claim by a tammy their fraud investigator at approx. 9 am and then two hours later the investigator closed the fraud claim. It was Bank of America, who told me I had identity fraud and labled my account with the in-house #'s of 999999999 for my account #, which informs internal B of A employees that this account is an identity fraud issue. B of A tried to prevent me from getting my Mortgage Basics book published on the web through my www.kc3.biz website, by shuting down my merchant account and claiming I never had a merchant account, but B of A has been sending me Bank Statements for Kc3.biz, Merchant Account for the past NINE months and still denies I had a merchant account. I bought a house that Countrywide allowed and extended to my seller financing she could not afford and now it has become my problem.

So you see what everone needs to realize is this, everytime you have an issue in the United States of America and you simply blow it off as, "Oh well no one is going to do anything about it anyway" ....You are correct, because you did not report it to anyone, if it is not reported IT DID NOT HAPPEN!! Not to mention, everytime a US citizen blows off an issue, they just cost everyone else in the US to loose that same Constitutional right or civil liberty. Because if the laws are not excersized and you just chalk it up to no one will do anything, then the laws which are words in a book.....will remain just words in a law book or rules and regulations that have been passed to assist you and you are not using them to your advantage. When you do use the laws, rules and regulations that have been passed in the US, then you have just turned those words in a law book intio your active rights and now the next person who has the same issue will not have as hard of a time dealing with the issue, because you took the words out of a law book and put them to action or excersized them and now the words in the law books have been useful for everyone else!!!

Please people don't just complain......File complaints, it may not be your complaint that just something done, but is will be the accumulation of all reports file that will get the job done. This country was based "WE THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE" If we as individuals don't stand up for each other, then thier is No we, for, and by the PEOPLE, because one person isn't going to make a difference! If the people in this country don't realize that they need to start working together, then as individuals....WE WILL BE DEFEATED EACH AND EVERTIME WE COMPLAIN ABOUT AN ISSUE.

K. J. S
(((Redacted)))

Dd, Did you 'Google' this- AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM, and watch it yet?

POSTED: Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It will AWAKEN you!

Have a nice day.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Dd, It looks as though the American people are......

POSTED: Monday, May 11, 2009

BAILING OUT WALL STREET, & MAYBE EVEN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT because China has/had about $1.5 TRILLION in total investments in the USA. About $500 BILLION was in treasury bonds, I believe.

IF China pulled it all out, then someone would have to PUT IT BACK IN, wouldn't you agree?

It seems very interesting, and coincidental, that the $700 BILLION 'TARP' (Troubled Asset Relief Program) + the $787 BILLION 'stimulus plan' add up to $1.487 TRILLION, huh? That's just about what China's total investment was, correct?

Make sure to 'Google' this- CHINA INVESTMENT AN OPEN BOOK, and watch the videos, and read the 4-page article from last year. It was on '60 Minutes' last April. The 'FINANCIAL NUCLEAR OPTION' was mentioned in the article, & in both videos. Go watch it NOW!!!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair