X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Blue Hippo - Baltimore Maryland

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Blue Hippo bluehippo.com Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Blue Hippo How do I cancel this order for a Dell computer and FREE TV and Printer Baltimore Maryland

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received an advertisement in the Sunday paper about buying a Dell computer (desktop or laptop) and a FREE LCD television and printer. I called and the sales representative was so confusing telling me it was $19.97 a week but it is $99 I'm disabled and was having a bad day mentally and I told my husband what I did. He called and got the correct amounts and all and tried to cancel the order but he got the run around.

Customer service told us that they didn't have our account in their system as yet to call back in a couple of days. We have been calling and they tell us that upper management will call us back BUT they haven't. BUT I received an email from them telling me there were not sufficient funds in my account. Can't reply to the email either!

Does anyone know how to cancel this rip off?

Susie
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/blue-hippo/baltimore-maryland/blue-hippo-how-do-i-cancel-this-order-for-a-dell-computer-and-free-tv-and-printer-baltimor-273885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair