This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Celebrity Foods

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2007
  • Reported By: Manteca California
  • Celebrity Foods
    100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd
    Thousand Oaks, California

Celebrity Foods Celebrity Foods harassing cancer patient Thousand Oaks California

My Husband and I recieved a call form them, we thought it would be a good idea to get some food from them because I had just recived the news that I had breast cancer and needed surgery, we thought having 6 months worth of food delivered would save me from having to go shopping as I would not be able to carry bags and would feel to ill from chemo. they also told us it would not be a "new bill", not true.
during those 6 months we also recieved meals from our church when I was to ill to cook the food we had in our freezer. we had no food left after only 4 1/2 months, we still had to pay for the food but didn't have any left. Now they are saying we have to re-order because of a protection re-order program we signed. I guess we will have to fight them on this, as I feel we were under stress and lied to. I can't belive the would make us re-order after all I am going through.

Doris
Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2007 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/celebrity-foods/thousand-oaks-california-91365/celebrity-foods-celebrity-foods-harassing-cancer-patient-thousand-oaks-california-276150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content