Complaint Review: Celebrity Foods - Thousand Oaks California

• Celebrity Foods
    100 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
    Thousand Oaks, California

Celebrity Foods harassing cancer patient Thousand Oaks California

I and my husband recieved a call from them, we thought it would be a good idea, to get some food from them as I was going to be too ill to shop after I went in for breast cancer surgery, they told us it would not be an extra bill, not true. we ended up with no food left after only 4 1/2 months and still had to pay for food that was suppose to last for 6 months we were also reciveing meals from our church while I was recieving Chemo, so why did their food go so fast? Now they want us to re-order and are threating us because we signed some kind of thing that they claim we must re-order, we will have to fight them. I can't believe they would take advantage of people this way.

Doris
Manteca, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2007 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/celebrity-foods/thousand-oaks-california-91365/celebrity-foods-harassing-cancer-patient-thousand-oaks-california-276143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content