Complaint Review: Delta Auto Protect - Philadelphia PA

• Submitted: Thu, August 23, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, August 23, 2018
  • Reported By: Greg — Sterling United States
  • Delta Auto Protect
    1800 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
    Philadelphia, PA
    United States

Delta Auto Protect SCAM!! I purchased an extended warranty from Delta and when I tried to file a claim on my transmission, they just stopped responding. Philadelphia PA Pennsylvania

I purchased an extended warranty from Dela Auto Protect.  When I tried to file a claim on my transmission the shop called them numerous times for warranty information and they never returned any calls.  I hade to call numerous times over a couple weeks to get them to even respond.  They sent me an email saying that I need to provide certain information and that they will review my claim.  I provided all the information they requested and they simply stopped responding to my inquiries.

I have tried to contact them by calling them numerous times, emailing them numerous times and even faxing them numerous times but they simply do not respond.  They do not even pretend to be a real company and try to deny my claim or try to reduce my benefits, they SIMPLY DO NOT RESPOND AT ALL!!!  This is the worst company I have ever done business with.  DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY - THIS IS A SCAM!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2018 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delta-auto-protect/philadelphia-pa-19103/delta-auto-protect-scam-i-purchased-an-extended-warranty-from-delta-and-when-i-tried-to-1457868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content