Complaint Review: Delta Auto Protect - Philadelphia Pennsylvania

• Delta Auto Protect
    1800 John F. Kennedy Blvd.,
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    United States

Delta Auto Protect Do not pay for covered services. Continuous delays, no call back, spent last 3 months calling them Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Here's the timeline of all the emails I have sent them,  skipping the 20+ phone calls that were answered over 3 months, and 100+ unanswered calls. Nothing has happened since. No check, no calls, nothing.

June 1, 2018,

David,

Please see attached PDFs for parts and labor for the ignition coil replacement to fix the occasional cylinder misfires occurring when the engine was under load and the car going into limp mode.  The replacement new upgraded BMW part 12-13-8-657-273 has fixed the issues.  I have purchased the parts directly from their parts department as it saves quite a bit that way compared to their list prices ($61.03 vs $102.47 per ignition coil).    The spark plugs were also replaced with the work as they were due to be replaced as a wear/tear part at around 80,000 miles as well.   I will ask the BMW Service Manager Nathan  to call you regarding the authorization and further elaboration of the repair,   I am also copying him on this email for his reference,   Regards, John Kundak       June 20, 2018   Hector and David, It has been 20 days since my initial email trying to get this claim resolved. I have not received a single call back from Delta Auto Protect in the mean time. Last time we talked was 6/15/2018, last Friday, and you guys told me, assured me, that accounting will give me a call by the end of the day to finalize the last step of the claim. I have not received that call from accounting. Not Friday.. Not Monday, not Tuesday, and today it is halfway Wednesday; still no call.   I have called numerous times, and nothing has happened so far.   Today I can't even get someone to answer the phone and check the status of the claim.   The last person I talked to yesterday tried to direct my call to Hector, and it got dropped. Before doing that, he told me that the labor and parts documents I have sent 20 days ago were not even uploaded to the system at this point. I am not feeling good about your process, your customer service, and Delta Auto Protect at this point.  It all feels very unprofessional. Please let me know what needs to be done,       June 20, 2018   Hector and David,   I talked to Howard, Ext: 528 at 3pm today. And he has uploaded the documents for the attention of finance. He has been given me the authorization code DAP-13813575062. Per Howard, the approved amount (approx $1160) to be mailed directly to me as check from the finance department within 48 hours.
I'm typing this email for my records and copying you guys for reference.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delta-auto-protect/philadelphia-pennsylvania-19103/delta-auto-protect-do-not-pay-for-covered-services-continuous-delays-no-call-back-spent-1451378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content