Complaint Review: everbuying - Internet

• Reported By: Jim — Columbus Georgia
  • everbuying

Internet
    USA

everbuying mail fraud,selling inoperative equipment, zhongxing industrial city, china

I bought a netbook from this company that was supposedly manufacturer refurbished. It was a very low price which should have been a warning. It took 2 weeks to ship. Thirty minutes after I turned it on the screen went blank. I applied for an RMA number and was suprisingly approved in a few days. I got an email back giving instructions for returning the item and was  told that I would have to pay the return postage. It had to be USPS and no Carriers such as UPS or FEDX and it had to have a tracking number. I paid over 50$ to return a 90$ item because of the hoops they created hoping you wouldn't send it back. I still haven't gotten the refund yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuying/internet/everbuying-mail-fraudselling-inoperative-equipment-zhongxing-industrial-city-china-1150045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content