Complaint Review: Everbuying - Internet

• Everbuying

Internet
    USA

Everbuying N/A Complete ripoff,deciet,fraud and misleading China Internet

I had bought a cheap phone from this company that seemed nice, boy let me tell you people the joy ride these lowlives took me on. First when i ordered the phone 5 days later I get an email back stating that my phone had problems which I thought was a little odd why would they open my package up and start tampering with my product. Anyway they said it would take another week to fix so I was cool with that. A week later I get another email stating that the were currently out of stock seriously WTF? So they made me order another cheap undesirable phone that was in stock that nobody else wanted obviously. It was Called the Leagoo 3 real garbage. But yet on their website they state they have the other phone in stock when they clearly didn't. False advertising, Misleading or is it both? I think it a clever tactic that this company deploys in order to lure unsuspecting buyers to buy cheap Chinese garbage cellphones. People stay away from Everbuying. Put as much distance between you and them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2015 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuying/internet/everbuying-na-complete-ripoffdecietfraud-and-misleading-china-internet-1234622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content