Complaint Review: everbuying - Internet

• everbuying

Internet
    USA

everbuying I payed for a gift that I didn't receive Internet

At the end of November I purchased a power bank charger for my son.It was a Christmas gift, although it was not expensive I was excited to be a first time online shopper.I got a tracking number so I can track my order,but it would say not found.I sent email regarding this issue and they said it can't be tracked because I used flat rate shipping.Well here it is its January and I haven't received my package.I think that I used my debit card or PayPal.I have been trying to call the customer service.phone number but sometimes it will ring then its like off the hook signal.Sometimes its a lady on answering machine with low voice and she says the hourd of operation and makes it sound like I called after business hours.I am very upset about this and have red many reviews about this same store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 08:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuying/internet/everbuying-i-payed-for-a-gift-that-i-didnt-receive-internet-1114388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content