Complaint Review: Family Protection Association, - Austin Texas

• Family Protection Association,
    4330 Gaines Ranch Loop # 120
    Austin, Texas
    United States

Family Protection Association, Survial Life? Charge my card right away and I never received order? Austin Texas

I ordered whats called Stone Mountain Aqualight, (it is a a solar light, can hold water and use it to boil water on a camp fire. I had ordered a few to give as presents for Christmas , order 12/4/17.  They charged me $99.75. they sent a few bracelets, which were suppose to be free gifts which are about $5.00. I keep sending emails and haven't heard a word from them? I would  like to have my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2018 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-protection-association/austin-texas-78735/family-protection-association-survial-life-charge-my-card-right-away-and-i-never-rece-1428053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content