Complaint Review: First American Home Warranty - Santa Ana California

• First American Home Warranty
    1 First American Financial Corporation
    Santa Ana, California
    United States

First American Home Warranty First American Sent out incompetent AC Tech. He destroyed my AC and duct work. Santa Ana California

Called First American to report my AC was freezing up, as in ice was the outside unit.  They have a contract with Total Air Care.  The Total Air Care tech came out and claimed there was nothig wrong with my AC.  Two days later, my AC had water dripping everywhere, all over the ceiling, all over the garage and ruining the duct system.  I called First American, they told me they denied my claim because it was my fault.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2018 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-american-home-warranty/santa-ana-california-92707/first-american-home-warranty-first-american-sent-out-incompetent-ac-tech-he-destroyed-my-1450976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content