Complaint Review: First American Home Warranty - Santa Rosa California

• First American Home Warranty
    1244 Apollo Way
    Santa Rosa, California
    United States

First American Home Warranty Terrible Service- they will not timely repair/replace items Santa Rosa California

My dishwasher broke on August 27, 2018, while my son and I had the flu.  Due to the flu, I was unable to call in a report that day.  I called in a claim on August 28, 2018.  This dishwasher was 22 years old.  To date, September 14, 2018, I still do not have a working dishwasher.  They refuse to expedite this.  The customer service is so rude.  They have lied, been late on everything, refused to let me speak to supervisors, etc.  They offered me cash in lieu of service in the amount of $403.  The dishwasher alone (not even accounting for installation) costs $479.  The service will take at least another week or two, at the VERY best.  Again, they refuse to expedite or in any way make me whole.  They claim that this is perfectly reasonable that there is NO TIME LIMIT on them for repair, they can take as long as they want.  Avoid this company at ALL ALL ALL costs.  I will obviously not be renewing my contract with them.  They are truly horrible, and I intend to pursue breach of contract claims.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2018 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-american-home-warranty/santa-rosa-california-95407/first-american-home-warranty-terrible-service-they-will-not-timely-repairreplace-items-1460875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content