X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Flowers With Gifted Elegance - PALMDALE California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Huntington Beach California
  • Flowers With Gifted Elegance 3 Sylvia Place, Randolph, NJ PALMDALE, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 661-947-9695

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I phoned in my order to the Palmdale, CA shop so that my Mother's Day flowers could be delivered. However, the flowers never arrived.

When I called to find out what had happened I had to leave a message with all the pertinent information. I never received a return phone call.

By the way, you never get a "live" person when you call in - first you get a machine, then if you select the option for ordering an arrangement you get someone "live." I did this just to get through and yet before I could even finish my sentence, this gal threw me into the voice mail again for orders that never arrived (interesting they even HAVE a special option for just that! This must be the rule rather than the exception with these people!)

When I called back again immediately, a different gal was unbelieveable rude, never apologized and then hung up on me! I couldn't believe it! Any reputable company would not only apologize but send extra flowers to maintain the customer's future business.

Of course they did charge my credit card!

Everyone beware, these people are out to get your money and not deliver the goods and I now know that I'm not the first to file a complaint on them! Don't let this happen to you. Let's put these crooks out of business today!

Monica
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2004 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/flowers-with-gifted-elegance/palmdale-california-93535/flowers-with-gifted-elegance-ripoff-palmdale-california-91976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair