Complaint Review: H@R BLOCK - Hamilton Ohio

• H@R BLOCK
    941 Elizabeth dr
    Hamilton, Ohio
    United States

H@R BLOCK Take income tax money supposedly owed from 11 years ago. Hamilton Ohio

I was receiving 3712 dollars into account. IRS stars they deposited that amount into account. What actually was deposited was 3059 dollars a difference of 653 dollars. I spent hours then days trying to find where the money had gone. Finally I was told by IRS that there was 2 accounts on my direct deposit. I stated I only had one but asked about other account. I was given account number and phone number associated with the account. I called and found it to be H@R Block emerald advance account. I was told by the first guy that after fees 604 dollars was placed into account. After telling them i knew nothing of such account I was them transferred to another guy who said after placing me on 5 minute hold money was taken from a loan from 2007 shock I never got and if I had got why 11 years later am I finding out on my own this way. I never received and letter or debt collection or credit report. Why was this not taken back if so in 2007 or at worst 2008? Why was I never advised 16 days earlier when money was taken a reason for it being taken? Nothing at all in 11 years of money owed. I was told account was closed and no info was available? How can you collect on a account that doesn't even exist? I honestly feel this was embezzled and taken. If I had received and letter or was told in advance I could feel better about this although I owe them nothing. I have been given the run around and basically don't know where to go from here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 06:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hr-block/hamilton-ohio-45013/hr-block-take-income-tax-money-supposedly-owed-from-11-years-ago-hamilton-ohio-1434202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content