X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IADT Tampa -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Nicole — Port Richey Florida USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • IADT Tampa USA

IADT Tampa Committed fraud to get me enrolled. Now my education is useless! Tampa Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: class action

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was told that the school credits were transferable and they are not. I was told that the school was better then any other school in the area and had better technology. I was told this by administration as well as teachers but I have since found out that schools like Hillsborough Community College and St.Pete College had just as good technology if not better at the time I was in school and cost a 1/4 the amount. I was only going to get my AS degree in Graphic Design but I was talked to and talked to by the staff about how much more I would make if I got my BA so I stayed in school and finished with a 3.74 GPA. I had a very difficult time getting a job out of college and the most I ever made was $15 an hour and that was because of my experience not my degree. I learned more about graphic design in 14 months at my last job then I learned in 3 years at school. In closing I have THOUSANDS of dollars in student loans that I CAN NOT pay because I only make $10 hour and my degree is completely useless. I was promised so many things and now I am stuck with just debt. Please HELP!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2016 11:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iadt-tampa/iadt-tampa-committed-fraud-to-get-me-enrolled-now-my-education-is-useless-tampa-florida-1287231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

class action

AUTHOR: jclifford - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, June 10, 2016

We are trying to get Morgan & Morgan to pick up the IADT case and they said they will probably do it if they get enough enquiries. We currently have over 100 people. Go to http://www.forthepeople.com/ and fill out information under contact to join. Tell every former students you know. :)

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair