Report: #196827

• Reported By: Rohnert Park California
  • Ladies Workout Express
    1451 Southwest Blvd, Ste 115
    Rohnert Park, California

Ladies Workout Express Watch out for their sales tactics!! Rohnert Park California

I went to Ladies Workout Express when they were having a membership drive. I was interested in joining but did not want to sign a 3-year contract. The slick salesman told me not to worry that I could cancel at anytime. Business was so good that they did not hold people to the three year contract. Stupid me I believed him.

I went a few times, but it was always hot and no one was on the floor to help with the machines, so I stopped going. When I tried to cancel I was told that I could not, that I signed the contract and the contract did not say thay I could cancel at any time. So now I am stuck with the contract.

I received a new debit card from my bank and the payments got rejected and when they called me I again tried to cancel the account because I have not been there in over a year. She was not very nice about it at all. I will pay the rest of my contract but you can bet that I will get my satisfaction by telling as many people as possible about their deceptive sales tactics. I wonder if I can legally picket in front of their store?

Cheryl
Rohnert Park, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2006 09:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ladies-workout-express/rohnert-park-california-94928/ladies-workout-express-watch-out-for-their-sales-tactics-rohnert-park-california-196827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content