Complaint Review: light relief

• light relief
    po box9169
    van nuys, California
    United States of America

light relief company sells at quoted price, runs ur card then few days later runs more on card van nuys, California

*UPDATE Employee: Your Light Relief Order

ordered light relief from infomercial.bought 2 for a total of 118.00.company charged my debit card the 118. as quoted 2 me.then i read up on this company and the complaints of how they make it a practic to keep charging more to customers acct.i had my bank shut down my debit card.then i got a bill for balance due 39.95.this company is deceptive then when you call them they speak such poor english u cant understand them.twice i called customer service to speak to supervisor.never would let me talk to one.asked for them to call me back cant do that.anyway they play that let me put you on hold while i get a supervisor,then after 5minutes they cut you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/light-relief/van-nuys-california-/light-relief-company-sells-at-quoted-price-runs-ur-card-then-few-days-later-runs-more-o-977247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Your Light Relief Order

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

12/5/12 I work for the Light Relief company. Without looking at your order, it sounds like the order was purchased on our two payment plan. Please feel free to contact me directly at marya@lightrelief.com.

Mary