Complaint Review: Mercari - San Francisco California

• Mercari

San Francisco, California
    United States

Mercari Has stolen all my funds I earned from me! San Francisco California

One afternoon I suddenly receive a message from Mercari that my account is due for review and pending suspension for no good reason.I messaged them and they said I received enough warnings which didn’t make any sense to me and that they are going to delete my account as soon as I finish my open transactions.They also said that once that is done I can then request a direct deposit to receive my $234.70. I accepted their decision and decided not to argue with them and went ahead and shipped my last items so I can finish my transactions as they told me.Once that was over and I was rated I requested a direct deposit.

Days later I receive a message that my direct deposit has been cancelled because my account information was incorrect.I knew that couldn’t be true because I made sure I typed the right account information.I proceeded to make sure my account information was correct and requested a second direct deposit and they cancelled that as well. [continued below]....

.....Everytime they cancelled they charged me $2.Now I’m really upset and outraged that they won’t give me my money and I sent them a message through Facebook and requested another direct deposit this time for $230.70 because they already took $4 for each time I requested and they cancelled.They deleted my account and wrote me on Facebook that they cannot locate my account and refuse to give me my money I had earned.

This is very wrong,illegal and uncalled for!How are they still in business? I don’t know!They need to be shut down because sadly I’m not the only one that this has happened to.I just want my money and I could care less about having an account with them anymore. I want to receive my funds because I have a baby I need to provide for and this is not right to do to a mother who is selling her stuff to support her child with formula that is very expensive!They have kept my money and I doubt I will ever see it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2018 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mercari/san-francisco-california/mercari-has-stolen-all-my-funds-i-earned-from-me-san-francisco-california-1428380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content