Complaint Review: Moving Mania - Pembroke Pines Florida

2575 SW 32 Ave
    Pembroke Pines, Florida
    United States

Moving Mania Broke and Stole Pembroke Pines Florida

Used these guys this winter. The truck crew called over an hour late to report they had a breakdown with the vehicle and needed to change vehicles. Only to have them turn up and not be Moving Mania, so basically these guys are just brokers and selling your move to the cheapest bidder.

Over the phone when I had asked the salesperson/operator whether the packing would be done by the crew, she assured me that it would, but when the movers arrived they said they had no information about this. Which meant another hour wasted with calls back and forth not knowing if they should pack me or not. For the price paid, although I expected the experience to be stress-free, it ended up being something I should have just done myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2018 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/moving-mania/pembroke-pines-florida-33023/moving-mania-broke-and-stole-pembroke-pines-florida-1436271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content