X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MVI Marketing Mini Vacations - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Parsons West Virginia
  • MVI Marketing Mini Vacations 410 Ware Blvd 9th Floor Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

MVI Marketing Mini Vacations ripoff on vacation that was to be received from payments made to the company monthy Tampa Florida

I have been a member of Mini-Vacations for 2 years. The first year I got a 2 night vacation by agreeing to pay 9.99 monthly for a vacation club. That vacation went fine, no problems.

After one year's membership I was to receive a free 7 night vacation. After receiving my certificate for the vacation a year later, I have been trying to call their reservation desk to schedule my vacation and received no answers. Now the phone is disconnected.

I have read here on Rip-Off that the business has closed. I would like my money back! Not to mention the disappointment of planning for a Mexican vacation for a year and now not getting to go.

Amy
Parsons, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mvi-marketing-mini-vacations/tampa-florida-33619/mvi-marketing-mini-vacations-ripoff-on-vacation-that-was-to-be-received-from-payments-made-181553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content