Complaint Review: Peter Cedeno - New York New York

• Peter Cedeno
    111 Broadway Suite 707
    New York, New York
    United States

Peter Cedeno, Peter L. Cedeno New York City Divorce Lawyer Lies About Client Relationship and Mocks Dissatisfied Client New York New York

My name is Tania H. I have a story to tell that Peter Cedeno would rather you never hear. If he had his way you would never see these words. His desire is for all bad reviews to be written in invisible ink so that nobody ever sees them. Lucky for me I found out about Ripoff Report. It seems to be the only place where Mr Cedeno can't manipulate the narrative. I made the decision to file this complaint for that very reason. On Google and Yelp he succeeded in getting my reviews removed. I paid him a lot of money to represent me and what I wrote in those reviews was 100% the truth, but somehow he was able to suppress my first amendment right to free speech. I was a client who did not receive adequate representation and Mr Cedeno has the gaul to disavow my existence and label me a spammer.

On 7/3/2017, I left an honest review for Mr Cedeno on Yelp. He replied to my review in a very inappropriate manner, basically threatening me for speaking out. [continued below]....

..... I have attached a screen capture of my Yelp review to this complaint. You can see what he said, but more importantly, that he acknowledged that I was a paying client. There is no disputing that. But somehow he managed to get my review moved to the "Not currently recommended” section of his Yelp listing which means it is not being factored into his rating. The rating you see for Peter Cedeno is neither truthful nor accurate because it excludes any reviews where the client was dissatisfied with the legal services he provides. I also left the same review on his Google listing, but he got it removed and it was never factored into his rating.

Fast forward to 4/13/18, I tried to repost my review because it was clear to me that Mr Cedeno is still manipulating the system. This time he responded with a lot of name calling. He referred to me as a spammer, denied that I am an actual client, and made a crazy accusation that I am stalking his children on Facebook. I don’t know anything about Mr. Cedeno’s family, nor do I care to. He then registered a Google account under my name and tried to impersonate me on his own listing. Literally right above my review. This is what shocked me the most. It is bizarre behavior for anyone who calls themselves a professional. I have attached screen captures so you can see it. Peter Cedeno called me a mentally deranged and disturbed psychopath with obsessive compulsive disorder. He also went on to make fun of my weight, to call me a spammer, etc. He then modified his review to make it seem like I was actually happy with his legal representation before realizing his stupidity and deleting it. There is something seriously wrong with Mr Cedeno. This is no way to treat any human being let alone an actual client. I could not believe he responded to me in such an inappropriate and aggressive manner. He has the nerve to berate me but when you read his words he is clearly the one with the problem. I hope you get the help you need Mr Cedeno, I really do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2018 05:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/peter-cedeno/new-york-new-york-10006/peter-cedeno-peter-l-cedeno-new-york-city-divorce-lawyer-lies-about-client-relationship-1439298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content