Complaint Review: Poshmark - Redwood City California

101 Redwood Shores
    Redwood City, California
    United States

Poshmark Deleted my Account when HOSPITALIZED Redwood City California

First of all I use Poshmark as I am disabled and it is a simple bit of income for me it even says so on my profile. I do my absolute best however if I have medical issues Beyond My Control I cannot help it I do for fill all orders all orders are as described I have had several accounts on Poshmark I was a top 10% producer and seller on Poshmark originally however my account got hacked. I had to move my account when I did it was deleted after hospitalization this is loss of income wrongfully.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2017 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/poshmark/redwood-city-california-940650/poshmark-deleted-my-account-when-hospitalized-redwood-city-california-1411488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content