X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I received an email from Quicken Loans about refinancing my current home. The exact email states; "
Dear Ben, Recently, you reached out to us about your home loan. We've tried, but haven't been able to contact you. We'd still love to help with your financing needs. In fact, we'd like to offer you a $25 Visa(R) Prepaid card just for the opportunity to provide you with a personalized quote. You see, we're so confident we can provide you with your perfect financing solution we're willing to give you $25 for the chance to show you what we can do! "
1st off, they NEVER tried contacting me about any financing needs whether email or phone!
And 2nd, After my "personalized quote" with ALL my personal info given(SS#, b-day, etc), they said I didn't qualify for a low-rate refinancing, but just for trying, I WOULD receive the gift card.
6 weeks went by and no gift card! Go Figure. Called them back  and explained the situation and Teesha said, "Oh, in order for you to had gotten the gift card, you had to qualify and accept a refinancing offer." Uh, NO, your email said, "JUST FOR TRYING!" We went round and round and finally I got a so-called supervisor, LaQuanda, on the phone that said she would go ahead and have the card sent out for the misconception(Uh, no misconception, it was in YOUR EMAIL!).
Well, it's been over 4 weeks again, and NOTHING!
Lesson here; STEER CLEAR of QUICKEN LOANS deceptive tactics!
FYI; I've given up! They'll just string me along even more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2012 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/quicken-loans/internet/quicken-loans-25-visar-prepaid-card-scam-internet-875586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Quicken Loans response

AUTHOR: Kelly at QuickenLoans - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, May 03, 2012
Hi Ben,

My name is Jason and I work for Quicken Loans.  'm sorry about the experience that you had with us. Is there anything I can do to help? If you have any remaining questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at reviews@quickenloans.com - I'd be happy to put you in touch with someone that can answer any remaining questions that you might have.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair