Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Rosland Capital - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arlie — San Antonio Texas USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Rosland Capital Nationwide USA

Rosland Capital Santa Monica CA I bought gold and silver for 45,000$ in Nov. last year. Found out from 3 gold shops it is only worth 18,000$. It was a total scam. They never even told me what the spread was. They said the gold was from Switzerland. FOUnd out it was from the SOlomon Islands. THey said they would buy it back form me at the same or better price, but I totally do not believe them based on all the complaints about them I read on the internet. It was a scam;. santa Monica California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought approximately $45,000 dollars worth of gold and silver from Rosland Capital in Nov of 2016.  They never told me the spread or commission they they would make off of the sale.

When I called them in June, they said my gold and siver was worth %$50,000 dollars.  They did not look in a computer or anything when they told me the worth.  So I took the gold and silver to 3 coin shops in San antonio, one which has been in business for 50 years.   THey all said the same thing-that it was worth between ,000 and $18,000 dollars.

Whe I called Rosland, they said that coin shops are "liars" and are not to be trusted.  they also said that they would buy my gold back from me for a higher price than I sold it to them that it is worth more than what I paid for it.  I do not believe them.

I found out they lied - they said the gold was from Switzerland.  I found out it come from the Solomon islands.  If they lie about this, what else do they lie about?

I beieve they "stole" 27,000$ of my entire life savings by this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2017 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/rosland-capital/nationwide/rosland-capital-santa-monica-ca-i-bought-gold-and-silver-for-45000-in-nov-last-year-f-1404971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair