Complaint Review: Sale Guru - Internet

• Reported By: Jill — Edmonton Alberta Canada
  • Sale Guru

Internet
    USA

Sale Guru The sale Guru online shopping sales products consumer instagram facebook Tortor Sagittis Internet

This is an online website for shopping. I have purchased products over 3 weeks ago and realized on the tracking that they have not even shipped yet. So I send multiple emails and facebook messages, which have all been ignored, They took the money from my card but I have no way to get in touch with anyone as they do not repsond at all! I have seen about 100 people on facebook complaining of the same thing, some of them have waited 2 months with no product and no response. This company is a scam and in addition, instagram and facebook refuse to remove thier ads  so people keep ordering over and over and new people complain every day. I want my money back but customer service refuses to respond to me in any way!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2017 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/sale-guru/internet/sale-guru-the-sale-guru-online-shopping-sales-products-consumer-instagram-facebook-torto-1368540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content