X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: SMC - Simi Valley California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: South Pasadena California
  • SMC 996 Flower Glen ST. Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

SMC Lies and deception, They rip you off with deceptive sales methods and products Simi Valley California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was lured to SMC by their spokesman, Tom Bosley, who wouldn't trust the father on Happy Days, . I bought the Gold package for $300.00 approx. along with a box of crap. I didn't like the merchandise, but there is a restocking fee and postage to return it. So I gave it away or just trashed it. Not intending to go futher. Along came coaching. What appeared to be a nice woman gave me advice on a free website and gift cards selling at 1/3 of the retail value. Sounded like something I could give my customers in my insurance business for referals or gifts and they could make a selection of something they would want. The package was about $1000.00 and should have retail value of $3000.00.

A few days later another box of crap showed up ,in it was an invoice for 6 mos. coaching @356.95, Kick-off package(aka box of crap)@275.00 and gift cards, 120 total @424.00, Total 1055.95. I called them numerous times to resolve this and the only answer is I should have know that this was what I was getting and that I was stuck with this deal because it is on tape. They use decptive words to describe the items so you won't realise they are selling coaching and box of crap. Don't let me forget the web hosting fees 39.00 per month. After hours of trying to straighten this out you just give up. The company is not there to help you with your business, just there to sell their services and stick you with usless probucts and catalogues.Do yourself a favor and don't get involved with SMC. If I am lucky I might get my money back from my credit card co. This is a rip-off Beware!!!!

Dane
South Pasadena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/smc/simi-valley-california-93065/smc-lies-and-deception-they-rip-you-off-with-deceptive-sales-methods-and-products-simi-v-344210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair