Complaint Review: Spectrum - Woodland Hills California

• Phone: 8188359024
  • Web:
  • Category: Fraud

Spectrum FRAUD REPEATEDLY Woodland Hills California

Spectrum defrauded me repeatedly for internet, cable & phone. They charged me for services not rendered repeatedly and now they are harassing me for payment on a bill for billing me after I cancelled services. They are thieves and fraudsters and clearly the class actions they have had filed against them mean nothing because they continue to try and screw people. This needs to stop.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2018 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/spectrum/woodland-hills-california-91367-3017/spectrum-fraud-repeatedly-woodland-hills-california-1430884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content