X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: R.Vanmaer — Jefferson City Missouri United States
  • tracfone 9700 N.W. 112th Avenue Miami, florida United States

My phone had been working fine until I joined tracfone.

I had added more time to my phone. So, then I had 947Mbps DATA, 220 minutes TALK, 471 TEXT.

I verified this using my online tracfone account.

I went to message someone the next day and found messaging BLOCKED. I could not send messages!

My call to tracfone CS went 25 minutes - nothing was resolved except that they said I DID NOT have 220 minutes, I had only 37. I DID NOT have 471 TEXT, I had only '0' text. Interesting the DATA was correct at 947.

No internet services have been provided to me even tho I have 947Mbps available. There is NO INTERNET in public, I had to find free wi-fi instead.

tracfone has been a nightmare. This company is totally useless.

I guess their business model is to now 'rip off' people.

Sad, once it was a fine company. But that time has passed. AVOID. AVOID. RUN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2018 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/miami-florida-33178/tracfone-minutes-text-time-stolen-by-tracfone-miami-florida-1462823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
1Employee/Owner

tracfone - Minutes & Text time STOLEN by tracfone, Miami florida

AUTHOR: Tracfone - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, October 01, 2018

Hi R.Vanmaer

This is Mellannie from TracFone Wireless and I have read your post in this blog. I am so sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused you. It is never our goal to cause trouble on your end. I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this has been. Please allow us to help you resolve the problem. We'll need to further investigate what happened with your remaining balances. Feel free to chat with us at http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH for further assistance. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You can also use our self-service menu by simply texting the word HELP to 611611. Thank you.

Mellannie
TracFone Wireless

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

tracfone - Minutes & Text time STOLEN by tracfone, Miami florida

AUTHOR: Tracfone - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, September 29, 2018

Hi R.Vanmaer

I'm Larry from TracFone Wireless. I notice your post on this blog and I want to help you. For further assistance, please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2qdrKHH. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you.

This Is A Well Known GARBAGE Company!

AUTHOR: The Dog - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, September 28, 2018

Do yourself a favor...if you want to pay by the month, check with the majors. Most are offering flat rate monthly service where you don't need to play around with the minutes game! TracFone is part of the Net-10 family. Net-10 is known as the having the WORST customer service of ANY company on the planet! It has been that way for years! They do not care about you as the customer. They are the LAUGHING STOCK of cellphone companies among their peers.