X  |  CLOSE

• Trafford Publishing
    1995
    Indiana, Victoria, British Columbia
    United States

Trafford Publishing TRAFFORD PUBLISHING STOLE MILLIONS - CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ABOVE THE LAW Indiana Victoria, British Columbia

trafford publishing stole millions of dollars from my book, secret societies exposed, by Charles Del Campo. Like everyone else in this site, we all have been scamed and defrauded by these group of organized crime syndicate that are above the law and no one can stop them, not even the FBI or the General State Attorneys Office. My book was actually compared to another Best Seller and Im the one who promoted it on CNN International.

I sold over 1,000,000, thats one Million Books withing a week throught out Europe. The price was $35 dollars per book, so just do the math? just how much did Trafford paid me in royalties? ....$2.00 dollars! (two dollars) Thats right and then they called me for years to sell me my own book for $10. dollars. I stoped production since they were giving my book freely away to Amazon and Ebay and I never good any money from them either!

Till this day, I call them and ask to speak to someone in charge, a supervisor, manager, owner, president and they always refuse and hang up the phone on me! Its been years since I been fighting them and by the looks of  it, there are hundreds and thousands of victims nationwide. [continued below]....

.......we need a class action law suit as these malefic people are profiting in the millions and misrepresenting their publishing contract. They charged me $4,500 for publishing 10 books which I got, and claimed that they will be doing marketing...

Im still waiting for that! Lets unite and get a bad a** attorney and report these criminal emterprise to Washington DC. since they operate through the Internet it becomes part of the FBI investigation. We mut really promote more Blogs and Social media outlets about these criminal outfit in order to prevent more victims out there!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2018 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trafford-publishing/indiana-victoria-british-columbia-49323/trafford-publishing-trafford-publishing-stole-millions-criminal-enterprise-above-the-la-1444282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content