Complaint Review: VEMMA

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 06, 2008
  • Reported By: SEATTLE Washington
    SEATTLE, Washington

Mr. Gj Ross tried to get me to "join the vemma team" when I politely declined his offer to "buy in" to his scam he began to belittle me and cast dispersions. I believe that Vemma is a Pyramid Sceme and someone should look in to this compary.

It appears that Mr. Ross is the leader of this charge to have people join his team but all it is as far as I can see is a way to take peoples hard earned money in a time of economic termoil. This exploitation of people in hard times should not be allowed and should be spoken out against.

I hope anyone else who has been "invited" into this web should come forward as well and tell their story so that others do not fall victim to this scam.

I first found out about this with a visit to his oil change shop which must be his other business. We were having an idle conversation and Vemma came up. Before I knew it Mr. Ross was trying to get me into his "team" with Vemma. I did some online research and found many other people who are very dissatisfied and felt taken by the Vemma Company.

SEATTLE, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Vemma is what you make it

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

As far as Vemma being a ripoff, that depends on how much you value supporting a company that is giving economic opportunity to people in many, many countries, our included, who may have no other way to earn a decent living, who may have no other way to participate in something greater than themselves and who may not know that much about nutrition.

The only reason the economy is the way it is is because we as a people don't take action to improve it. People caused the banking crisis by getting mortgages they didn't understand and/or couldn't afford. They didn't earn extra money to pay their mortgages, which can be done by participating in companies like Vemma.

Higher gas prices and higher food prices are the cause of people not paying their mortgages, demonstrate in mass in Washington D.C. and elsewhere, write or better yet, call your Congressman and anyone else you think is necessary to implement a clean economy which will improve the economy greatly from what I've seen. See,,

Vemma integrity

AUTHOR: Jhalasz - (U.S.A.)

I just had a positive experience with Vemma. The best way to test the system is to cancel an order. That's what I just did, and within 3 hours, my 'autoship' was turned off. Here is the note from my immediate (former, as I am opting out, for now) upline 'Jill'. I sent out the email at 11am and by 2pm I noticed that I was out of the order cycle. So, for now, I am happy. If i get a bill later, I will report it with an update, to the ripoffreport site!
Thanks, Ed, for publishing the ripoff report. The only way to fight the BS on the web is with the power of it's distribution/speed.

Jon Halasz

Please see below Vemma has confirmed your autoship has been cancelled. As I mentioned, they really attempt to take care of its members!

I hope you'll enable yourself the opportunity to see the big picture of Vemma one of these days.

From: Vemma []
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2008 1:45 PM
Subject: RE: Cancel autoship

Dear Jon,

Thank you for submitting your request. Your Autoship has been cancelled and you will not receive any more product from us unless you place an order or start a new Autoship.

Also, if you are a member of, you will need to email them to cancel your account at

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Mike Ehrhardt