X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Victoria's Secret - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: winston salem North Carolina
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Victoria's Secret www.victoriassecret.com Internet U.S.A.

After 2 yrs of complaining to Victoria Secret, it is my personal opinion,
the embarrassment of sending womens product advertising to a male
member of this family is a cheap advertising angle of building their brand name at the expense of the recipient as if men are buying their product
at this household. It only seems to reason as my wife says how overpriced
their products are, as to quality. They must be giving in to the fa_ _ots
movement to sell their junk to men!

Mike
winston salem, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2009 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/victorias-secret/internet/victorias-secret-deceptiveembarrassing-harrassing-advertising-to-a-male-family-member-a-451173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
7Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Obviously your wife gave your address/email address.

AUTHOR: Leah - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, July 16, 2009

The only way Victoria's Secret gets your email address is by asking customers at check out so they can recieve coupons via email. Obviously, if your wife has purchased there as you imply, she must have given your address! You clearly have nothing better to do with your time than complain about getting pictures of gorgeous supermodels in your email. BTW, if this embarasses you so much, maybe you're the "fa_ _ot," as you so vulgarly put it.

Here you go

POSTED: Thursday, May 14, 2009

"This is my last response to your comments, or to any other's."

No, it isn't.

"If you really believe the statements you are posting, just post
your real mailing address and I will show you the real world of
unwelcomed junk mail."

Send whatever you want to me at H Co 1-222 AVN Ft Eustis, Va 23604.

"After 2 yrs. of complaining to VS, enough is
enough."

Sure. Like I said, VS only sends catalogues to people who request them. Either YOU did, or your wife did. Catalogues cost $$, and no business sends them to people who have never done business with them, nor requested them.

"An by the way, I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED 32 YEARS, and I have no reason
to look at other women as you do."

Looking aint cooking. And YOU are the one getting the catalogues, not me. My wife doesn't get offended by other hotties.

"End of Subject !!!"

We'll see.

TO ROBERT OF VIRGINIA

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, May 14, 2009

This is my last response to your comments, or to any other's.

If you really believe the statements you are posting, just post
your real mailing address and I will show you the real world of
unwelcomed junk mail.

After 2 yrs. of complaining to VS, enough is
enough.

An by the way, I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED 32 YEARS, and I have no reason
to look at other women as you do.

End of Subject !!!

That's rich

POSTED: Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Your comment leads me to believe you wear womens clothing and want your community to gossip as to the mail you receive publicly in your name."

I don't care what anyone thinks of me.

The uniform(ACU/BDU) I wear looks identical to the one the females wear. The only difference is my dress uniform. I rate the Stetson hat, while the females do not. My scivvies are made by Hanes. I wear boxer-briefs. They look great on me. Thanks for asking.

I discovered early in life, the only guys who get nervous about what others percieve as their "choice", are the ones who may actually bend that way. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

"Apparently you resort to womens magazines to help you through living with a wife you no longer love."

That's a good one. I have been with the same woman for 30 years. She does not care if I look at pictures of other women. Why should she? She is very confident that no matter what, I'll be with her when the lights go out. Perhaps your wife has reason to fear. Mine does not.

In fact...my wife has bought stuff from VS, as well as the local boutiques. She looks fine.

One last thought. The ONLY reason you get that catalogue is because YOU asked for it. VS does not just pick names out of the phone book and send them stuff.

You make me laugh.

Robert of Virginia

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Your comment leads me to believe you wear womens clothing and want your community to gossip as to the mail you receive publicly in your name. Apparently you resort to womens magazines to help
you through living with a wife you no longer love.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Seriously?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YOu are really posting a report about getting a victoria's secret catalogue in the mail?

This site is "RIP OFF REPORTS"

they aren't ripping you off. They are just advertising to you. Just throw it away and move on.

Good job, Sport!

POSTED: Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You publicly stated you do not find the babes in the VS catalogues attractive, so your wife is happy.

You can go back to looking at them now.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair