Complaint Review: Web.com - Orlando Florida

• Web.com

Orlando, Florida
    USA

Web.com Fraud - Scam - False Advertising Orlando Florida

We all know Web.com and they even are sponsoring PGA semi-pro leauge now they are making so much money. However, this is evidence they are a scam. First off, when you have that many customers you are getting duplicate content and same thing thousands of other people have, so nothing web.com is going to set you apart or get you ranked on search engines. They now have a commercial offering you a FREE website. This is fraud and false advertisement. They have no disclaimer about credit card needed in the commercial. It just says free, and here they are not giving me  a free website for 30 days. I wanted to try it out and see what it looked like before I pay them - just as the commercial states. However, they were unwilling to give it to me because they obviously want to charge me and go through that process of refunding me or hoping I forget and just keep paying the ridiculous monthly charges of hundreds a month. People if you are going to get a website do it with a local company that can set you apart. If you want a cookie cutter website where you will have no chance of success go with web.com and that scam.

Respectfully,

Mark D A

www.(((REDACTED)))

www.(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2013 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/webcom/orlando-florida-32811/webcom-fraud-scam-false-advertising-orlando-florida-1074373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content