Complaint Review: Alliance One

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 09, 2009

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Alliance One
6565 Kimball Drive Suite 200 Gig Harbor, Washington U.S.A.

Alliance One This collection agency is collecting on a debt I paid 8 years ago. Gig Harbor Washington

*Consumer Comment: You are a moron

*Consumer Comment: Alliance says I owe $190 from 8 yrs ago

*Consumer Comment: Joe Citizen

This company is a bunch of low life scum debt collectors. They threaten people and harass them. I paid a 25.00 debt to the court 8 years ago and all of a sudden get a letter from these low lives. The girl on the phone was exceptionally rude and would not listen to me. She was like oh well prove it or otherwise you owe it. I was like oh yeah I am going to prove something from 8 years ago you wench. She was cocky so I let her know who is the boss. I don't take crap from no debt collector. Especially cocky ones.

So I proceeded to call there corporate office and the girl there had no clue what to do. By the way there corporate number is 484-531-5000 if anybody wants to call them and complain to them about the way you are treated by their debt collectors. The president of the company is Andrew Case who claims he is not but other people will tell you he is. I recommend everyone calling him too. His number is 651-255-2003. I was told by him to call Roy Bucchold at 651-255-2001. Roy then passed the buck and told me to call John Boquist who is an incompetent piece of crap. His number is 253-620-4320.

Lets all call these higher up people and let them know what we think of how their debt collectors treat us. I am having to deal with this low life company over a debt I already paid. I called the court house and they told me themselves I already paid the debt and the case was closed. Alliance one needs to learn not to screw with people.

So I encourage thousands of people to flood there corporate office and these low life supervisers I named with calls. They love to call us so why don't we call them. And to people who are worried about collection agencies. Don't worry. They are nothing but low lives who have nothing better to do then aggravate and harass people. I don't take their crap. I tell them to screw off and tell them exactly what I think of them.

They are the lowest form of life on the planet. There is no such thing as debtors prisons. The worst they can do is ruin your credit. Today it is unbelievable how one item can ruin things for your credit. So I say why bother caring about it. Play their game and don't pay them.

Compcoll
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Alliance-One/Gig-Harbor-Washington-98335/Alliance-One-This-collection-agency-is-collecting-on-a-debt-I-paid-8-years-ago-Gig-Harbor-268875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Alliance One

You are a moron

AUTHOR: X-collector - (U.S.A.)

A debt collection company isn't going to pursue you unless they are getting paid, its not the 3rd party collection agency that invented the contract. the court or the county sent your paper work to collections, because the justice system is in shambles and the level of organization is sub-par.
judging by the level of stupidity in most debtors, we should probably get you to pay two or three times just to stimulate economic growth.

Alliance says I owe $190 from 8 yrs ago

AUTHOR: Samantha - (U.S.A.)

There is something wrong with this company. I know I paid about $355 on a red light camera ticket from Dec 2000. They will not give me a copy of my original paperwork, how much I paid them or when. They just wrote up a new court document saying "balance due" $190. They are threatening to suspend my driver's license, which I have renewed twice since Dec 2000, and I still live in the same town. It's not as if I've been missing for the last 8 years. It is comparable to extortion and they are supposedly hired by our traffic court in San Diego County California "collect" debts for the court.

Joe Citizen

AUTHOR: Joe Citizen - (U.S.A.)

Too bad there isn't a debtor's prison!

transition