Complaint Review: Magic Jack

• Magic Jack

Internet, Florida
    United States of America

Magic Jack I was ripped off also Internet, Florida

I was also a customer of Magic Jack for about two years. Then all of a sudden I am informed after trying to make a local call that it requires me to buy a calling card. Their advertisment still says that if one buys a Magic Jack the customer can make unlimited calls. Which a blantant falsehood.

I am trying to get the word put thast agic Jack is a rippoff of the worse kind. I have conatcted my local carrier and they also agree that it sounds like a bait and switch issue. I also contacted the Missouri Attornet Generals office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/magic-jack/internet-florida-/magic-jack-i-was-ripped-off-also-internet-florida-955848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content