X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I rented a room through hotels.com for the hilton. I paid for 03/27/21 - 03/28/21 Hotels.com would not cancel the dates of 03/28/21 - 03/29/21.

Hotels.com is a scam site. Hotels.com does not answer the phone after a long 2hr wait time. Hotels does not answer emails at all

Hotels.com owes me $156.00 of which I filed a claim with my bank against hotels.com. My bank called me and told me that they can not refund me my money because hotels.com will not release my money.

I did not stay in the hilton from 03/28/21 -03/29/21 I checked out. Do not ever use these scam cockroaches hotels.com they will screw you out of your money severely.

I hate hotels.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2021 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/hotelsdotcom/woodland-hills-california-1506624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair