X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ALYON TECHNOLOGIES - NORCROSS Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Weston Florida
  • ALYON TECHNOLOGIES WWW.ALYON.NET NORCROSS, Georgia U.S.A.

ALYON TECHNOLOGIES Another unsuspecting victim ripoff business from hell NORCROSS Georgia
click here for EDitor's comment; Alyon's efforts to resolve complaints and click here to read Alyon's response

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
As sad as this may sound, I am glad there are other victims out there that has experienced the same terror from Alyon Technologies that my family and I have.

Like another parent (from another "rip-off" report) we also accused our 10 year old son for downloading something he should not have or visited somewhere he was not allowed to go and furthermore how did he get around the "Parental controls"?

I too have tried calling them and have sent them 2 e-mails. Our first bill came in December and just today we have received a "Deliquency Notice Account Past Due". WE DO NOT INTEND TO PAY THIS BILL and tonight we will try to delete the file. We will also be installing a programme to keep an eye out for these "cookies" and hopefully catch them and throw them out before they can install themselves.

I have read many of the "rip-off" reports and to be very honest, I don't know where to turn.

Do I send certified letters to Alyon informing them we will not pay this bill because of the illegal nature in which it was procurred?

Do I send a letter or e-mail to Government agencies? Which ones?

Or do I send this to my lawyer and tell him to handle this and beg him not to charge me for it?

I am confused and need specific help.

Michelle
Weston, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/alyon-technologies/norcross-georgia-30010/alyon-technologies-another-unsuspecting-victim-ripoff-business-from-hell-norcross-georgia-46727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair