Complaint Review: CARS Protection Plus - Murrysville Pennsylvania

• CARS Protection Plus
    4431 William Penn Highway Suite 1
    Murrysville, Pennsylvania
    United States

CARS Protection Plus Never respond to calls from repair shop Murrysville Pennsylvania

I sadly purchased this warranty from a dealership. I have had to pay for my last 2 repairs due to the company delaying in calling back auto shop. I need my vehicle to make a living and I can not wait 3-5 days for them to decide what may or may not be covered. Asked for a refund but was told that I could not get one due to it being 20 days after signing up for warranty. Sadly it was not disclosed to me that I even had this option till I finally inquired about a refund of some sort on my 5 year policy I got scammed into.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cars-protection-plus/murrysville-pennsylvania-15668/cars-protection-plus-never-respond-to-calls-from-repair-shop-murrysville-pennsylvania-1451514. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content