Complaint Review: Credit one bank - Las Vegas Nevada

• Reported By: David445 — Brooklyn New york United States
  • Credit one bank

Las Vegas , Nevada
    United States

Credit one bank I recently signed up with them and I noticed I’ve been charge already with a anual fee of $81.00 Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Looks Like YOU Failed To Read What YOU Agreed To!

I’ve been trying to contact them so I can cancel this account. I don’t think it’s fair that I pay that fee since I just got the card. Last thing I need is to end up in collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2018 04:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-one-bank/las-vegas-nevada-98873/credit-one-bank-i-recently-signed-up-with-them-and-i-noticed-ive-been-charge-already-w-1446894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Looks Like YOU Failed To Read What YOU Agreed To!

AUTHOR: Perry Mason - (United States)

What is wrong with you people? If YOU would have read the disclosures, YOU would have seen this fee is billed immediately! You pay the bill and you move on with your life. Go ahead and cancel. The fee won't just vanish into the clear blue sky because that's what YOU agreed to, whether you read it or not.