X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Crescent Processing - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gregg — McKinney Texas United States of America
  • Crescent Processing 12700 Park Central Drive Suite 1100, Dallas TX. 75 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Crescent Processing Deceptive Dallas, Texas

I am also dealing with this company. I was solicited by a rep named Jason Roberts that said he was given special license to cancel various fees. He was in training for management and they wanted him to have field experience which included signing 10 new clients. He said fees were waived so that he could complete that phase of training quickly.

I began getting those fees. I called and complained and they said they person probably didn't even work there any more (this was 3 months after he signed me). Another thing the rep said was that I could cancel without a cancellation fee.

I am extremely upset and will not let this thing go. I will let you all know how things turn out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crescent-processing/dallas-texas-/crescent-processing-deceptive-dallas-texas-823623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content