X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: DeAndre — Memphis TN United States
  • Direct TV Direct TV Greenwood, Colorado United States

Direct TV False Bill and charges Greenwood Colorado

I am writing this report due to Direct Tv falesly billing me for services that I no longer had. They charged me a early cancellation fee due  to landlord rescrictions prohibitting me for having services at my current residence. The technician did not even put the ticket in statin that he could not get a signal from my balcony; but he did ensure me that I would not be charged for a early termination fee.

All I would be responsible for is the 1 month that I owed, nothing more. Fast forward a month later I received a bill in the amount of 505.00, stating that I was 2 months behind on my bill and I also have an early termination fee, which is wrong. I seem to not get anywhere with the represenatives, who continued to give me the runaround about this issue. So this was my last result.

I hope that someone could get in touch with me, or else I will be consulting my attorney. I will not have my credit or name tarnished wronfully by Direct Tv when I have been nothing short of an excellent customer throughout the duration of my aggrement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2018 05:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-tv/greenwood-colorado-80155-6550/direct-tv-false-bill-and-charges-greenwood-colorado-1457993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content