X  |  CLOSE

1421 Windfield Dunn Pkwy/66
    Sevierville, Tennessee
    United States

Done Right Automotive Overcharged and Lied Sevierville Tennessee

I went here to get my brakes done because they were the only ones open on a Sunday.  He knew I was not from that area and told me he would have it done the same day.  He gave me a price of $600.00 for a brake job, which is high, but I needed it done.

Rick the owner lied to me and told me that money would cover new brakes, rotors would be turned and calipers would be rebuilt.  I told them to go ahead.

The next day my truck was still not ready and he called me and told me it was going to now be $800.00 because my calipers were locked up.  He had me over a barrel as my truck was there, torn apart and I could not do anything but say yes.  I asked my mom and stepdad to call them to find out why the extra charge because I do not understand mechanics that well.  He yelled at my mom on the phone and was very RUDE to her.

I went the next afternoon at 3 to pick up my truck and he told me I had to bring cash or a money order and it would be $967.  I said WHAT.. and he said you dont get your truck till you pay.

I had no choice.  He charged me almost $1000.00 and the only new parts he put on the truck was brake pads.  NO new rotors or calipers.  I have never been treated like this before and I think he needs to quit treating people like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2019 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/done-right-automotive/sevierville-tennessee-37876/done-right-automotive-overcharged-and-lied-sevierville-tennessee-1470855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content