What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Dressale.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jan — bennington Nebraska
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Dressale.com Internet USA

Dressale.com do not waster your time nor enegry - frustrating company Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On may 23, 2014 i placed an order with dressale.com.  I gave the correct siz based upon their webiste.  Rec'vd the dress end of June.  Dress was too small - I contacted Dressale and via Livechat, told them them the issue. Their response ' we made the dress as you stated - this is your fault'. So, on July 3rd, I placed an oerder for 2 yards of material, the stain and the chiffon. I paid extra for the 'expedited' shipping. 'I was told at this time, I would have the extra material by july 14 -wedding is on July 18.

July 14 - via livechat - I contacted Dressale, looking for the package. no one could find it. I was told that 'Pency' would look into logistics and see where the package was.  I have submitted 2 tickets back to Dressale. There reponse is the can not control the mail, so here again, this is my fault.

between july 14 and 17th,I have made 3 requests for a least a refund in the expedite shipping cost. Here is the chat:

pency: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

pency: I will be right with you.

pency: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

janice: ok

pency: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

janice: ok

pency: this is the tracking number of your order : JSSM36169

pency: http://www.myib.com/

pency: pls check in this link

janice: but i was told that the tracking number is what I gave you - it is one of the tickets

janice: needless, i have not recevied the package, after 14 days.

janice: hello?

pency: yes ma'am i am here

janice: thank you

janice: shouln't i get the cost of the 'expedite' shipping refunded back to me ? Had I know that it was going to take this long, I would have never ordered it.

janice: I already paid for extra material.

pency: this is the tracking number too : 9200190100075339018611

pency: you can use this one to check in the uspa official website

pency: usps *

pency: you can contact your local usps pffice and sign for the package

pency: they already signed it for you

janice: this is too late - wedding is Saturday. Never mind. I will register a complaint online. Thank you for your help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2014 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dressalecom/internet/dressalecom-do-not-waster-your-time-nor-enegry-frustrating-company-internet-1162899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content