X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ERIE CONSTRUCTION, MID WEST - LANSING Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: BROWNSTOWN Michigan
  • ERIE CONSTRUCTION, MID WEST 6810 S CEDAR SUITE 10 LANSING, Michigan U.S.A.

ERIE CONSTRUCTION, MID WEST Erie Construction I ordered a Sun Room, not a Pool! Toledo Location Michigan and Ohio

Can you believe a company has an outgoing message on their service center that states "Your call is very important to us, we will return your call within 48 business hours"?

That works out to six days in my world. If you are lucky enough to get a call back to schedule service, you cannot get any response from their service department.

We ordered a sunroom, it was supposed to be delivered in late August. We did not get it until just before Thanksgiving. The wrong room was delivered. The doors did not line up with the existing sidewalks or steps and was not installed as ordered either.

When the spring thaw came, it started to leak. I called repeatedly. After contacting the BBB, a service tech appeared. He caulked the roof and had me sign a form saying that the problem had been corrected. This cleared them with the BBB.

Next rain, same thing. Contacted them again. After quite some time, another service man came out. He couldn't do the repairs due to the weather but did reschedule to come out. He did come out again and now it leaks more than ever.

It's time to call the BBB again because they will not even return my phone calls.

Beware of Erie Construction. We looked at their product because of a cold sales call. I will never purchase another product from Erie Construction again and would advise anyone who has signed a contract and not taken delivery as of yet, CANCEL it as fast as you can and look for a reputable company.

Sue
BROWNSTOWN, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2003 05:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/erie-construction-mid-west/lansing-michigan-48911/erie-construction-mid-west-erie-construction-i-ordered-a-sun-room-not-a-pool-toledo-loc-52339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content