Complaint Review: Everbuying - Internet

• Everbuying

Internet
    United States of America

Everbuying RIP OFF WEBSITE...DO NOT BUY!!! Internet

I had ordered a phone in February and the phone stopped working 2 weeks later.  I contacted them and they told me to ship the phone back so I did.  After they received the phone they told me to pick a similar phone only to tell me that my original phone and all 4 of the phones I picked were out of stock. lies....lies and more lies was all this company offered!!!

3 months later and I still haven't received a phone or a refund and the company continues to give me the run around via email.  Everbuying in 2 words is a rip off.  I would strongly encourage people not to buy from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everbuying/internet/everbuying-rip-off-websitedo-not-buy-internet-885644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content