X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Express Auto Parts - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Midland Michigan
  • Express Auto Parts 304 Park Ave South New York, New York U.S.A.

Ordered BMW wipers on 12/10/2004. A charge appeared on my Mastercard account that very day. On 12/29, I received a 'form note' : Please be advised that due to a manufacturer back order at the warehouse level, regrettably your order will not ship out for an additional 3-6 days.

I waited a few weeks and realized that I had been taken. So I cancelled the order and received an acknowledgment. However, I've been trying to get the credit from them. I was in the process of filling out the diputed transaction form for MC, when I found this site. Wish I had checked it out earlier. I noticed these jokers do not publish a phone number, and you cannot reply to their emails directly...you need to use the email function on the website. This makes it very difficult to track communications. I hope these guys get nailed!!

Phil
Midland, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2005 11:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-auto-parts/new-york-new-york-10010/express-auto-parts-ripoff-no-credit-not-shipped-over-30-days-new-york-new-york-131026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Google Paid By Express Auto Parts

AUTHOR: Stephen - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2005
Please note that Express Auto Parts pays Google for top placement from their search engine results. Therefore, Google does not care about their bad business practices as long as their getting paid and will ignore any requests for removing certain retailers. Keep in mind that Google is also ownned by Netscape/AOL.

Google not responsive After filling out a fraudulent claim form from my bank card company

AUTHOR: Philip - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 16, 2005
After filling out a fraudulent claim form from my bank card company, I did get credit for the charge made to my card in December 2004. However, I entered the same search term in Google 'BMW Wiper Blades' and Express Auto Parts is still at the top of the sponsored site list. I've written to Google twice to de-list them, but still no action.